Restaurant Complaint

This service request is used to report problems related to food safety at restaurants.  Do not use this type to report problems relating to pricing, weights, expiration dates or other business issues.  These complaints are to be made under the Department of Business Affairs & Consumer Protection "Consumer Retail Complaint" type code.

 Service Facts

 I Want To