Intro to Licensing

Here is a list of licenses that you may need to open up your restaurant. A completed Restaurant Start-up Worksheet will help the business consultant determine which licenses you need.

NOTE: Submit a completed application only after zoning has approved your plans and location.

  • Public Place of Amusement
    Required if establishment offers entertainment whether or not a cover charge or admission fee is required for entrance.

  • Liquor License – Consumption on Premise
    Required for the retail sale of alcohol to be consumed on the premises at a place of business where the sale of alcoholic liquor is incidental or secondary to the primary activity.

  • Outdoor Patio / Café
    Required to sell alcoholic liquor in a privately owned outdoor location adjacent to premises licensed as a Tavern, Not-for-Profit Club, or Consumption on Premises-Incidental Activity.

  • Liquor License – Late Hour
    Required for the additional privilege to remain open and permit the sale of alcoholic liquor until 4:00 a.m., Monday-Saturday, and until 5:00 a.m. on Sunday.

Main Office

Business Center