The City of Chicago is currently in Phase Four: "Gradually Resume." Many City services have adjusted hours or locations and may require health screens prior to entering their physical spaces. Please call ahead or visit any department's website to get additional details, or visit chicago.gov/covid-19.
The Chicago Community Condom Project provides residents access to free male and female condoms through clinics and community partners and local businesses. The following describes the qualifications your business or organization must meet to participate.
Chicago Community Condom Project
Community Partner Qualifications and Requirements
A Community Partner is any clinic, hospital, community center, business or other organization that participates in the Chicago Community Condom Project. Community Partners provide free condoms for their patrons/clients and the general public.
In order to qualify as a Community Partner, an organization must able to meet the following requirements:
1. Provide condoms free of charge to their patrons/clients and the general public.
2. Allow condoms to be taken freely, without harsh restrictions or barriers. In other words, you cannot limit the amount of condoms a person takes.
3. Make male and female condom available and, accessible and marketing materials clearly visible and easy to access. Chicago Community Condom Project signage must be present.
4. Be open to providing or receiving STI/HIV/AIDS education and referrals for/to their patrons/clients (and to the general public if possible).
5. Provide quarterly reports to CDPH.
6. Be in good standing with CDPH.
To get started send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-413-3961.