Under The Picasso Monthly Shedule > Permit Application
- Applicants must furnish all information requested in the application.
- The application must be signed by the applicant, or where the application is a corporation or other group a person duly authorized to sign on the group’s behalf.
- Applicants and all persons engaging in the use of the Daley Center Plaza and/or Lobby must obey all Federal and State criminal laws.
- No permit application shall be processed if filled more than one (1) year prior to the proposed event or if filed less than thirty (30) days before proposed event.
- In person submissions should be filed during business hours (8:30am–5pm) at: Richard J. Daley Center, 50 West Washington St., Suite 1203, Chicago, Illinois 60602.