The City of Chicago is currently in Phase Four: "Gradually Resume." Many City services have adjusted hours or locations and may require health screens prior to entering their physical spaces. Please call ahead or visit any department's website to get additional details, or visit chicago.gov/covid-19.
1. Can I bring a blanket, chairs and a cooler to the beach to watch the Air & Water Show? Yes.
2. What items are prohibited from being brought onto festival grounds?
Failure to comply with the above may result in entry being denied. All containers will be subject to search. Bicycles may not be ridden on festival grounds.
3. Do you have a schedule of what time each performer will perform? No. The program is the same both days (Saturday & Sunday), we do not have a schedule of who will be performing at what time, this is decided by the pilots the day of the event. You can count on the headliners performing last.
4. When do boat restrictions start on the lake? 7am. You will have to follow the lead of the Coast Guard and the Police Marine Unit.
5. Will the show be broadcast? YES – Play-by-play coverage of the show will air on WBBM Newsradio 780 and 105.9FM on Saturday and Sunday from 10am until 3pm WBBM Newsradio will also provide livestream video on their website.