UPDATED May 28, 2020
The Department of Housing (DOH) is closely coordinating with the Mayor’s Office and the Chicago Department of Public Health to assess how City Hall-based staff can continue to provide vital customer services while helping to reduce the impact of COVID-19 in Chicago.
Starting in June, some members of DOH staff will begin to return to their City Hall offices. However, much of the department will continue to operate from remote locations. For the time being, email remains the best way to reach DPD staff and conduct business. See below for a list of contacts and subjects.
General inquires can be sent to DOH@cityofchicago.org. People who do not have computer access should call the customer service line at 312.744.3653 and leave a message.
- Office of Commissioner Marisa Novara: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urgent Issues: Daniel.Hertz@cityofchicago.org
- Media and Public Relations: email@example.com
- Homeownership Programs: Irma.Morales@cityofchicago.org
- Housing Development: Bryan.Esenberg@cityofchicago.org
- Construction and Compliance: Jim.Horan@cityofchicago.org
- Chicago Community Land Trust (CCLT): James.Wheaton@cityofchicago.org
- Community Connections and TaxSmart: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TACIT and TACOM Delegate Agency Programs: email@example.com
- HCC and FPP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resales and Subordinations of Affordable Units: email@example.com
- Roof and Porch and Emergency Heating Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Small Accessible Repairs for Seniors: email@example.com
- Single Family Development Negotiated Sales and City Lots for Working Families: brian.o’firstname.lastname@example.org
- TIF-Neighborhood Improvement Program: email@example.com
For the most up-to-date information on the City’s response to COVID-19, please visit www.chicago.gov/coronavirus, where you can also sign up for regular email updates.
For more information on the City's plans to re-open starting June 3, visit www.chicago.gov/reopening.