If you have lost your property through a Foreclosure and are still receiving a water and sewer bill; please fax a copy of the Foreclosure Deed to 312.747.6894 or email a copy of the foreclosure deed to  Be sure to indicate your name and phone number on the cover letter so someone can call you back if there are any questions. Your account will be reviewed and updated. Please note you are responsible for all account charges up to the date of the foreclosure.

 Supporting Information Facts

 I Want To