Make a Complaint of Waste, Fraud, Abuse, or Inefficiency in City Government

Insist on Integrity in City Government.

YOU can make a difference by reporting, to the Office of Inspector General, corruption, fraud and misconduct by City officials, City employees or those doing business with the City.

Service Facts

I Want To