- PROVIDE CENSUS KIOSKS AT BUSINESS LOCATIONS: Add census kiosks to your stores, factories, or high-volume office locations as a way to offer digital access to employees who may struggle in filling out the census digitally. Sign up to host a kiosk here.
- DISTRIBUTE CENSUS INFORMATION TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC: Add inserts to letters or bills and include census information in electronic communications reminding customers about the census and why it’s safe and easy to fill out.
- MAKE THE CENSUS VISIBLE: Place city-provided signs and placards in your business informing people about the census or send a PSA from the Mayor to your employees.
- ENCOURAGE PARTICIPATION THROUGH FREEBIES: Similar to voting initiatives, offer discounts and giveaways for customers who fill out the census.
- PARTICIPATE IN COMMUNITY EVENTS: Attend a resource or community engagement fair to teach neighborhood residents about the census and how to fill it out.
Work for the Census Bureau
- Email us at email@example.com, subject line ‘Census 2020 Volunteer’ with your volunteer interests and we will be in touch!
Join a Complete Count Subcommittee
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line ‘Census 2020 Subcommittee’ with the subcommittee you would like to join and we will be in touch!