Each year, the Jumping Jack Program delights children across Chicago. This inflatable playground, provided by the Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events, is available for FREE and runs from Saturday, May 27 through Sunday, September 3, 2023.
The Jumping Jack is limited to Residential Block Parties within the city limits of Chicago.
- The 2023 Jumping Jack registration portal will open on Monday, April 17. The application is best completed on a computer using Google Chrome.
- Applicant must reside on the block where the Residential Block Party is taking place.
- Inflatables are only available on Saturdays and Sundays. Requests are typically highest on Saturdays – please consider Sundays.
- Requests are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. If the date does not appear in the drop-down list, it is already full and unavailable.
- If the incorrect date is selected in error, the applicant MUST email JumpingJack@cityofchicago.org for further instruction. If it's a last minute date change the applicant must re-apply.
- Applicants MUST complete the Block Party Permit Information Form and receive a permit from their Alderman’s office in order to hold a Block Party. More information online.