MPV Press Room
- August 18, 2022: Chicago Department of Public Health announces more MPV (monkeypox) vaccine on the way to city, more vaccine appointments available as eligibility expands
- August 10, 2022: Chicago Department of Public Health and Partners Offer MPV Vaccinations this Weekend
- August 8, 2022: Committee on Health and Human Relations, MPV Update.
- August 4, 2022: Dr. Arwady and partners provide an update on the MPV outbreak and community outreach efforts ahead of the weekend's Northalsted Market Days festival. (Presentation)
- July 27, 2022: CDPH MPV Update: Cases Surpass 300, Testing Encouraged as City Continues to Prioritize Those at Highest Risk
- July 22, 2022: Dr. Arwady joins clinical and community partners to provide an update on the monkeypox virus and vaccine distribution. (Presentation)
- June 13, 2022: Chicago Department of Public Health Continues to Investigate Monkeypox Infections and Asks the Public to Take Precautions this Summer