There are TWO separate processes for registration as a vendor in the City’s iSupplier Portal. It is important that your firm determines which process you should follow and that you read all the instructions below.
Existing City of Chicago Vendors
If your business has previously registered with the City, had a contract (excluding subcontracts) or received a payment from the City, your firm should follow the process directly below. The following are NOT included in this group:
- Vendors who have only had contracts with Sister Agencies, as opposed to with the City of Chicago. Contracts with the following Sister Agencies would not qualify for previous registration with the City of Chicago:
- Chicago City Colleges
- Chicago Housing Authority
- Chicago Park District
- Chicago Public Schools
- Chicago Transit Authority
- Metropolitan Pier & Exposition Authority (MPEA)
- Public Building Commission
- Vendors who have done business only with Cook County, but not with the City.
New Vendors with the City of Chicago
In either case, if more than one person at your business will use iSupplier, please add them as “contacts” and check “Create User Account For The Contact” next to each contact. This will create separate iSupplier login accounts for each user.