- Check your spam filter to assure you’re receiving emails.
- Check all the preferences for all contract types and agencies, by clicking on the “Manage Preferences” link at the registration email.
- Check to make sure you activated your registration and re-register if necessary.
- Click the “Manage Preferences” link on the bottom of your email.
I would like to go directly to the agency website to find upcoming procurement opportunities, where do I go?
- Go to the Contracts page.
- Go to the participating agency websites.
- Reach out to the Procurement Specialist who handles the contract. Contact information is available on the cover page of the contract.
- Click the “Unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the Subscription Conformation email or any of the Bid Opportunity Updates.
Does the listing and notification of contracting opportunities on this web site eliminate the need to visit City and agency procurement web sites?
- This site provides courtesy notification of bid/RFP opportunities with the City and participating agencies for your convenience. The official sources of information for solicitations are the solicitation opportunity listing web sites of the City and the various agencies. If you are interested in a particular solicitation, you must visit the procurement web site of the issuer and follow entity-specific procedures to receive clarifications and notices of addenda, sign up for pre-solicitation conferences, and be fully informed about the solicitation. The City and participating agencies disclaim any liability connected with the transmission, content, or use of this courtesy notification. Questions about specific solicitations must be directed to the buyer. Buyer contact information is generally available on the solicitation documents and/or the entity-specific website.