Appealing a Decision

What If Either Side Disagrees with the Hearing Officer's Decision?

Either side may appeal the hearing officer's decision to the Circuit Court of Cook County (Richard J. Daley Center, 50 W. Washington, 6th Floor) within 35 days by filing a civil lawsuit for administrative review and by paying the applicable state filing fee.

Supporting Information Facts