Featured Services and Programs
Statements of Financial Interests
View / File Statements from City employees, officials and candidates
View Board meeting schedule and minutes dating back to 2005 and Executive Director's Reports to 2017.
Governmental Ethics Ordinance / Rules & Regs / Executive Orders
View the current version of the Ordinance and all changes since 2018, relevant Executive Orders, and the Board's Rules & Regulations
View aldermanic disclosures dating back to 2010, and other required and non-required disclosures (e.g. travel disclosures) dating back to 2012
Advice & Enforcement
Search all Board formal advisory opinions, completed investigative reports and findings, settlement agreements, and other enforcement actions dating back to 1986
The agency’s activities include:
- Providing confidential advice;
- Educating City personnel, vendors, lobbyists and the public about the Ordinances;
- Regulating lobbyists and campaign contributors;
- Distributing and maintaining financial disclosure statements for public inspection; and,
- Referring complaints and adjudicating completed investigations.
Department Main Office
740 N. Sedgwick St.
Chicago, IL 60654-8488 Office Hours 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Steven I. Berlin