Alley Pothole

Use this service type to report an alley pothole (usually irregular in shape) in the surface of the alley. A location description and address is required in order to process this request. You may call 3-1-1 to report a utility cut (usually a square cut for water or sewer repairs) or report a sinkhole (usually a dip in the pavement or a void) to CHI 311

Service Facts