Request a Sidewalk Survey

This service request is used to:

  • report broken, sunken, raised or severely cracked sidewalks located in the public way
  • Report the condition of a corner ADA ramp
  • Report the condition of a vaulted sidewalk
  • Request participation in the Shared Cost Sidewalk Program

The Sidewalk Survey request should not be used for driveways or sidewalks that are on private property.  Please contact the Chicago Park District or Chicago Public Schools regarding sidewalks located in parks or school campuses.

Service Facts