Missing/Damaged Stop Sign

Requests for missing stop signs are reported under this service request type. Important information needed when reporting missing stop signs include the location (i.e., intersection or alleyway) of the sign. A missing sign will be replaced as soon as possible, while new signs require aldermanic approval.

If this is a request for a new sign that has never been there, please contact your Alderman's Office. City council action is required to install all new stop signs.