Missing or Damaged Sign

Use this service type to report a missing or damaged street name, parking or traffic sign. A location or address is required in order to process this request.

If you need to report a missing/damaged "one-way", "do not enter", or "stop" sign, you may fill out that request online using a different service type. Any request to have a new sign installed (meaning the sign has never existed there before) must be made to your Alderman's office, as this type of request requires City Council action and approval.