Notice and Agenda for the March 19 Police Board Meeting--This meeting will be held via audio conference
March 17, 2020
March 19, 2020
The next regular meeting of the Police Board is scheduled for Thursday, March 19, 2020, at 7:30pm. To protect the public’s health in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, and as permitted by Governor Pritzker’s Executive Order 2020 – 07, the meeting will take place entirely via audio conference. There will not be an in-person meeting. The public will have access to the meeting via audio conference. To join the conference call at 7:30pm on Thursday dial 712-770-4010 and then enter the access code 654-875 and then the # key.
The agenda for the public portion of the meeting is as follows:
- Approval of the minutes of the previous public meeting
- Next regular public meeting of the Police Board: Thursday, April 16, 2020, at 7:30 p.m.
- Disciplinary actions
- Orders issued by the Superintendent of Police during the previous month
- Report of the Superintendent of Police
- Questions and comments from the public (Prior sign-up is required of those wishing to address the Board. To add your name to the list of speakers, please contact the Board's office at 312.742.4194 or Carisa.Boatman@cityofchicago.org up to 15 minutes before the conference call begins.)