The City of Chicago is currently in Phase Four: "Gradually Resume." Many City services have adjusted hours or locations and may require health screens prior to entering their physical spaces. Please call ahead or visit any department's website to get additional details, or visit chicago.gov/covid-19.
The Chicago Department of Aviation’s core mission is to:
- Ensure safe and efficient travel through O’Hare and Midway International Airports.
- Enhance economic activity and job creation within the City of Chicago and the region.
- Continue to grow Chicago’s airports’ competitive positions in the global aviation marketplace.
- Provide world class services and amenities in an environment that reflects Chicago’s rich, diverse and unique character.
- Continue to be the international leader in airport sustainability by integrating environmental best practices into all aspects of the airports.