O’Hare to Relocate Pick-Ups for Regional Bus Service to Multi-Modal Facility Effective June 1
CDA Media Relations CDAMEDIA@CITYOFCHICAGO.ORG
Regional buses that serve O’Hare International Airport will begin to pick up all passengers at the Multi-Modal Facility (MMF), 10255 W. Zemke Road, starting Thursday, June 1.
Customers riding scheduled regional bus routes will need to ride the Airport Transit System (ATS) to connect between all terminals and the MMF.
The regional bus services moving to the MMF include:
- Coach USA/Van Galder — with service to Rockford, Ill., South Beloit, Ill., Janesville, Wis., and Madison, Wis.
- Express Air Coach (EAC) — with service to Champaign/Urbana, Ill., Elgin, Ill., West Lafayette, Ind., and Hammond, Ind.
- Lafayette Limo — with service to locations on Purdue University’s campus in West Lafayette, Ind.
- Peoria Charter Coach — with service to Peoria, Ill., Normal, Ill., and Champaign/Urbana, Ill.
- Reindeer Shuttle — with service to Purdue University’s campus in West Lafayette, Ind., and continuing service to Indianapolis International Airport.
- Wisconsin Coach USA — with service to Kenosha, Wis., Racine, Wis., Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport, Milwaukee, Wis., and Brookfield, Wis.
Courtesy shuttles for hotels and other venues located near the airport will continue to pick up at the Bus/Shuttle Center until further notice.
The MMF is a state-of-the-art building connecting the airport's ground transportation operations in one central access point. The LEED Silver and Parksmart Silver-certified facility houses economy parking, rental car facilities, and access to the revamped Airport Transit System (ATS), a fast, efficient train that connects travelers to O’Hare’s four terminals.