MOPD Organization Chart
MOPD’s services and programs include:
- Disability Resources: Information & Referral, Independent Living Program, Case Management Services, Assistive Technology Program, Homemaker & Personal Assistance Services.
- Employment Services: Social Security Work Incentives Planning and Assistance outreach and education, Consultation and Technical Assistance to Employers and Employment Counseling and Training to Job Seekers through partner agencies
- Training: Independent Living Skills, Disability Awareness and Etiquette, Teletypewriter (TTY) Training.
- Accessibility Compliance: Site Surveys, Technical Assistance, Consultation and Plan Review, Information about Accessibility Laws.
- Public Information and Education: Disability Awareness, Special Events, Workshops and Seminars, Publications, Community Outreach.
- Youth Programs: Substance Abuse Prevention Program for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (SAPPD), Disability Mentoring Day, National Job Shadow Week, One Summer Chicago Program for Students with Disabilities, TechWorks Internship Program for Youth with Disabilities.
- Housing Services: Information & Referral, HomeMod Program, Outreach and education.