MOPD’s services and programs include:
- Disability Resources: Information & Referral, Independent Living Program, Case Management Services, Assistive Technology Program, & Personal Assistance Services.
- Employment Services: Social Security Work Incentives Planning and Assistance outreach and education, Consultation and Technical Assistance to Employers and Employment Counseling and Training to Job Seekers through partner agencies
- Training: Independent Living Skills, Disability Awareness and Etiquette, Training.
- Accessibility Compliance: Site Surveys, Technical Assistance, Consultation and Plan Review, Information about Accessibility Laws.
- Public Information and Education: Disability Awareness, Special Events, Workshops and Seminars, Publications, Community Outreach.
- Youth Programs: Substance Use Prevention Program for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (SAPPD), National Job Shadow Week, One Summer Chicago Program for Students with Disabilities.
- Housing Services: Information & Referral, HomeMod Program, Outreach and education.