CTA/RTA Customer Service Center Information
The RTA Customer Service Centers are specifically tasked with serving nearly 600,000 riders who qualify for reduced fare, ride free or ADA Paratransit permits.
City Hall, Room 100, 121 N. LaSalle Ave.
Regional Senior Centers
Southwest - 6117 S. Kedzie Ave.,
Southeast (Atlas) -1767 E. 79th St.
Northeast (Levy) - 2019 W. Lawrence Ave.
Chicago Transit Authority (CTA)
1-888-YOUR CTA (1-888-968-7282)
- Push Option 7 twice for elevator status information.
- View general and accessibility information.
- Current projects and programs.
- Sign up for alerts regarding bus, train or elevator information.
- email@example.com — To file a complaint with CTA’s Customer Services Department.
- Customers may also ﬁle complaints and compliments by calling the phone number listed above.
RTA Customer Service — 312-913-3110
RTA Mobility Management Program
- For questions regarding Reduced Fare Program Cards including certiﬁcation and eligibility status for Paratransit Services.
- Travel Training from RTA - For individuals who have disabilities but are not students.
- Four new RTA sites. Call the Customer Services number above for additional information.
- City of Chicago Family & Support Services
- City Hall, 121 N. LaSalle St., Room 100
- Southwest — Region Senior Center
- 6117 S. Kedzie Ave.
- Southeast — (Atlas) Regional Senior Center
- 1767 E. 79*“ Street
- Northeast — (Levy) Regional Senior Center
- 2019 W. Lawrence Ave.
Pace Fixed Route or Paratransit Services
- Option 1 — Travel information & trip planning.
- Option 2 — Speak to a Ventra Rep.
- Option 3 — Speak to a Pace Rep Re: fares, paratransit information, ﬁxed route service or to request print schedules.
- Option 1 - To check on or cancel a Paratransit Trip
- Option 2 — Complaints or Commendations/Compliments
- Option 3 — Urgent issues