Low Water Pressure

Use this service request to report low water pressure inside a building that you own. Please contact your landlord if there is a problem in a space that you are renting.

The Department of Water Management handles reports of low water pressure.

Service Facts

People We Serve:
Programs & Initiatives:

I Want To