Commission on Animal Care and Control, City of Chicago Board - Meeting Dates
The Commission on Animal Care and Control, City of Chicago is an advisory board consisting of nine members appointed by the mayor.
Per the Municipal Code of Chicago - Chapter 2-120-010/020 - The Commission shall function as an advisory body to the Mayor and to Chicago Animal Care and Control with regard to animal-related matters in the City of Chicago. The Commission shall have the duty to provide an annual report to the Executive Director of the Department that makes recommendations for the continual improvement of operations and live outcomes.
Public notice is hereby given that the Commission on Animal Care & Control will hold regular meetings on the dates listed below. Due to the COVID-19 public health emergency, the Advisory Board will be holding virtual meetings until further notice.
2021 Meeting Dates:.
- July 15, 2021 - 8:30 a.m.
- September 16, 2021 - 8:30 a.m
- November 18, 2021 - 8:30 a.m
Recorded Commission Meetings:
- September 17, 2020
- November 19, 2020
- January 21, 2021
- March 18, 2021
Rules for Public Comment:
- Written statements are the preferred method of public comment and will be accepted up to 24 hours in advance of the meeting at email@example.com . Statements will be posted online for public review prior to the start of each meeting.
- Members of the public wishing to speak must send an email with your full name, phone number, email address, and subject of the comment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for Public Comment Speakers will be accepted beginning at 10 a.m. the Friday preceding the meeting through 10 a.m. the Wednesday preceding the meeting. Each speaker will receive a confirmation email noting their number in line to speak.
- Public Comment will take place at the beginning of each meeting, versus after each presentation. A maximum of 10 members of the public will be permitted to comment for 3 minutes each due to technical limitations. Selected speakers will be chosen on a first-come, first-serve basis. Public Comment will begin promptly at 8:30 a.m. If the speaker misses their time, they will be skipped and called upon at the end of the Public Comment portion if time permits.
- Written Statements for August 20, 2020
- January 2016 Minutes
- March 2016 Minutes
- May 2016 Minutes
- September 2016 Minutes
- November 2016 Minutes
- March 2019 Minutes
- May 2019 Minutes
- September 2019 Minutes