Chicago Blues Festival Schedule — Thursday, June 9, 2022
Thursday, June 9
Millennium Park, Michigan Ave. & Columbus Ave.
(schedule is subject to change)
Jay Pritzker Pavilion
- 2:40-2:50pm - National Anthem/Commissioner's Welcome/Tom Marker
- 2:55-4:10pm - Tribute to Erwin Helfer and his Boogie Woogie Ensemble (with Skinny Williams, Davide Illardi, Katherine Davis, John Brumbach and Lou Marini)
- 4:30-5:00pm - Emerging Artist - Jamiah Rogers
- 5:15-6:15pm - Joanna Connor
- 6:30-7:30pm - Toronzo Cannon
- 7:45-9:00pm - Shemekia Copeland
Visit Mississippi Juke Joint Stage (Chase Promenade North)
- 12-1:00pm - Linsey Alexander
- 1:15-2:15pm - Robert Kimbrough, Sr.
- 2:30-3:30pm - The Keeshea Pratt Band
- 3:45-5:00pm - Eddie Cotton
Rosa’s Lounge (Chase Promenade South)
Emcee: Tony Mangiullo
Daily showcase of Chicago Blues legends and emerging artists that have called Rosa's Lounge home over the last 38 years.