Chicago Jazz Festival Schedule — September 1, 2023
Any entrance to the park is a direct entrance to the event. Entrance Map
Seating bowl and Great Lawn open at 2:45pm.
(schedule is subject to change)
Von Freeman Pavilion (North Promenade)
- 11:30-12:25pm - Eric Hochberg String Thing
- 12:40-1:35pm - Alexis Lombre Quartet
- 1:50-2:45pm - Anthony Bruno Quartet
- 3-4pm - Jeb Bishop Quartet
WDCB Jazz Lounge (South Promenade)
- 12-2pm - Juli Wood’s Band Eddie Who?
- 2:15-4:15pm - Henry Johnson
- 4:30-6:30pm - Workshop and Demonstration with Jazz Educator Matt Shevitz’s Quartet
- 6:45-7:45pm - Keri Johnsrud Quintet
Jay Pritzker Pavilion
Security gates open 2 hours before the event start time. The concert perimeter (Pritzker Pavilion, Stage and Great Lawn) will be closed to the public for 1 hour before the gates open.
- 4:15-5:05pm - Juan Pastor Chinchano
- 5:25 - 6:10pm - Walter Smith III Quartet
- 6:25 – 7:25pm - Ari Brown Quintet
- 7:45-9pm - SuperBlue: Kurt Elling & Charlie Hunter