Rush University Medical Center
1620 W. Harrison St.
Opened in January 2012, Rush University’s new $654 million “Tower” building on the Near West Side houses acute and critical care patients as well as state-of-the-art surgical, diagnostic and therapeutic services. The 14-story, 806,000-square-foot building is the centerpiece of a $900 million, 10-year campus redevelopment plan called the Rush Transformation, which includes a new orthopedic ambulatory building, parking garage, power plant, and renovated buildings.
• $75 million TIF
• Planned Development (PD) approval