Personal Assistance Program
The Personal Assistance Program allows qualified individuals with disabilities who live in the city of Chicago to receive in-home services.
Services are limited to four (4) hours per week and include but are not limited to:
- Personal health care such as hygiene and grooming
- Housekeeping tasks, (laundry, washing dishes, mopping, sweeping, etc.)
- Money management, (budgeting, paying bills, etc.)
- Assistance with preparing meals
- Help with other daily living tasks that will enable the client to live independently
For more information please contact MOPD at 311.