Dead or Damaged Trees

The Bureau of Forestry coordinates the removal of parkway or trees in the public way that are dead or damaged. Trees that constitute an emergency situation are removed immediately. Trees that conflict with utilities are removed at the bureau's discretion. Residents can call 311 to request tree removal or submit a service request online. 

Service Facts