Drainlayers License Application

Prior to the start of any sewer work, permits are required from the Department of Buildings- Sewer Permit Section for the construction, repair, adjustment, rodding or cleaning of any subsurface structure designed to collect or transport storm and/or sanitary waste water, either in private property or in the public way. A permit must be obtained only by a licensed drainlayer. Applicants must be bonded and insured; the fee is $125.

2020 Drainlayer Application

Service Facts

I Want To