Subject Matter Index Information
For more information about the Subject Matter Index and Commission case law, click on the link below:
Tips for using the Subject Matter Index online:
- First use the Table of Topics and Subtopics to find the subjects you are researching.
- You can then move to the page number for the topic of interest to you to see the citations and short descriptions of decisions related to that topic.
- When downloading or printing the Subject Matter Index, keep in mind that it is a large document, currently 519 pages. Make sure your computer has sufficient capacity to perform these operations.
- We recommend printing the full Index and having it 3-hole punched if your printer supports these features and then placing your copy in a ring binder for future reference.
- Introductory material at the beginning of the Index provides additional information.
- If you need this document in an alternate format for a person who is blind or has visual impairments, please contact the Commission for assistance.