Environmental Health and Safety Management
The bureau performs work concerning sustainability planning, brownfield management, solid waste disposal, construction debris management, and NEPA reviews, in addition to providing environmental consultations. It is also tasked with oversight of a comprehensive City-wide EH&S Compliance Program governing the City’s non-sworn workforce.
- Brownfields and Land Revitalization Technology Support Center
- U.S. DOL Occupational Safety & Health Administration - Brownfields
- U.S. EPA Brownfields Cleanup and Redevelopment
- U.S. EPA Brownfields Grant Assistance
- U.S. HUD Brownfields Economic Development Initiative
State of Illinois: