Chicago Mobility Collaborative
The Chicago Mobility Collaborative (CMC) is a new public forum related to walking, biking, transit, public space, mobility justice, and accessibility. Four times a year CMC will bring residents and community organizations together with CDOT to help build a safer, equitable, and more accessible transportation system for everyone.
The goal of the Chicago Mobility Collaborative is to establish a forum for meaningful participation, where collaboration is encouraged, learning is facilitated, partnerships are fostered, and where Chicagoans have a voice in the decision-making that impacts them.
During CMC meetings, representatives of CDOT and other City Departments come together with members of the publich to discuss approaches and challenges at Community Tables. This format of participation fosters dialog, inclusion, and empowerment; community tables are a platform to build trust with fellow Chicagoans and an opportunity for CDOT to strengthen relationships with communities.
Click here to submit your Community Table ideas and help set the agenda for future Chicago Mobility Collaborative quarterly meetings. You will have the opportunity to facilitate discussions and co-develop approaches to make our streets more equitable, sustainable, and safe.
2024 Meeting Schedule
- Thursday, March 14, 6:00 - 7:30 PM - Location TBD
- Thursday, June 13, 6:00 - 7:30 PM - Location TBD
- Thursday, September 12, 6:00 - 7:30 PM - Location TBD
- Thursday, December 12, 6:00 - 7:30 PM - Location TBD
2023 Meeting Schedule & Documentation
- Thursday, March 16, 6:00 - 7:30 PM - McKinley Park Field House: 2210 W Pershing Rd (in-person) / Zoom (virtual) | RSVP | Agenda | Notes | Video
- Thursday, June 22, 6:00 – 7:30 pm – Hamilton Park Field House: 513 W 72nd St. – hybrid meeting | RSVP | Agenda | Notes | Video
- Thursday, September 14, 6:00 – 7:30 pm – Riis Park Field House: 6100 W Fullerton Ave. – hybrid meeting | RSVP | Agenda | Notes | Video | Presentation
- Thursday, December 7, 6:00 - 7:30 pm - Hibbard Elementary School: 3244 W Ainslie St. - hybrid meeting | RSVP | Agenda | Notes | Video | Presentation
Virtual meetings will be conducted on the Zoom platform; a meeting link will be provided to those who RSVP. Please click the RSVP link next to the meeting(s) you plan to attend.
Click here to sign up to receive CMC updates
Feel free to reach out directly with any questions regarding the Chicago Mobility Collaborative.
Email Romina Castillo at:
2022 Meeting Schedule & Documentation
- Thursday, June 30, 3:00 – 4:30 PM (virtual only) | RSVP | Agenda | Notes | Video
- Thursday, Sept. 29, 6:00 – 7:30 PM (virtual only) | RSVP | Agenda | Slides | Notes | Video
- Thursday, Dec. 8, 6:00 - 7:30 PM - Garfield Park Field House: (In-person only, 100 N. Central Park Ave) | RSVP | Agenda | Notes | Video