Debt Management and Investor Relations
The City of Chicago has a new Debt Management and Investor Relations website. Please visit https://www.cityofchicagoinvestors.com to view the new site.
Provides oversight of the City's Debt Management and Cash Management functions. The Division serves two primary functions:
- Funds the capital improvement needs of the City of Chicago through the responsible issuance of municipal debt.
- Determines and approves structures, terms, and conditions for all City debt.
- Maintains records of bonded indebtedness.
- Manages investor relations.
- Ensures payment of debt.
- Maintains the City’s letter of credit portfolio.
- Manages City’s relationship with the rating agencies
- Projects and monitors the City’s cash position.
- Processes proposals from City banks wishing to serve as municipal depositories of the City of Chicago and Chicago Board of Education.
- Sets the security deposit rate for City of Chicago renters.
- TASA DE INTERES EN DEPOSITOS DE GARANTIA EN CONTRATOS DE ALQUILER.
- Prepares the City’s annual Fiscal and Economic Indicators Report.
SOLICITATIONS (Requests for Information or Proposals including the mandatory EDS and affiliated forms)
In light of the ongoing market disruption, we are changing the deadline for responses to this REI from 3:00 PM, CDT on Wednesday, April 15, 2020, to 3:00 PM, CDT on Wednesday, May 13, 2020.
All firms who do business with the City, must complete the forms listed below: