Parking Meter Tickets Within 5 Minutes of Receipt Expiration

How do I notify the City if I receive a meter violation within 5 minutes of the expiration time listed on my pay box receipt?

You can contest the violation through the standard adjudication process or simply call 312.744.PARK (7275). You will be asked to provide a copy of your pay box receipt, and other information to identify your ticket. Tickets issued on or after January 1, 2010 are eligible.  The ordinance allowing this, however, has a sunset (expiration) clause of April 1, 2011.  Tickets issued prior to April 1, 2011 remain eligible.

Supporting Information Facts

People We Serve:
Programs & Initiatives:

I Want To