CDFSS Participation Card
When a Chicago resident, 60 and better, visits a regional or satellite senior center or a Golden Diners site, they will be given an opportunity to receive a free photo identification card. A registration form with demographic information required by CDFSS's funding sources and emergency contact information must be completed by the participant. Then a picture is taken and the participant will receive the card in about 1 week. The ID card is then used each time a participant visits a CDFSS senior center or Golden Diners site.
Please note that the photo identification card are not available to non-residents who utilize CDFSS centers.
Eligible Seniors can get their participation card at the following locations:
- Northeast Levy Regional Center - 2019 W. Lawrence
- Northwest Copernicus Regional Center - 3160 N. Milwaukee
- Central West Regional Center - 2102 W. Ogden
- Southeast Atlas Regional Center - 1767 E. 79th St.
- Southwest Regional Center - 6117 S. Kedzie
- Renaissance Court - 78 E. Washington
For more information on the CDFSS Participation Card, please call 312.744.4016.