The Mayor is committed to providing programs and services to help keep Chicago affordable. This page includes resources from various city departments for you and your family.
The content links below provide City News, Alerts, Services, and Supporting Information about Chicago's efforts to increase affordability for our residents and visitors.
You will also find information about Chicago's three groundbreaking housing plans that represent different steps on the housing ladder - from homelessness all the way to home ownership. Listed below are just a few of the City's Departments partnering to offer programs and services to citizens that increase affordability.
Chicago offers many free events, tours and attractions for all ages. Click on the links below to see what's happening now.
- Chicago Housing Authority (CHA) and Plan For Transformation
- Five-Year Affordable Housing Plan
- Department of Family & Support Services:
- Department of Planning & Development
- Mayor's Office for People with Disabilities
- Emergency Fund