Status of Retail Food, Hospitality, and Amusement License Application Inspections


If you have applied for a new Retail Food, Liquor or Public Place of Amusement license type, you may view the status of your license inspections.

Contact the Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection Customer Service Center at (312) 74-GOBIZ (744-6249) if you have questions.

I Want To