Suburban Taxi, Livery, and Charter Bus Registration for Ground Transportation Tax and MPEA Fees

If you are NOT a Transportation Network Provider, please go to GTT Vehicle Registration for detailed information regarding the new emblem registration process and requirements. You must have a City of Chicago Department of Finance account number to obtain an MPEA/GTT EMBLEM and/or to register for the Ground Transportation Tax.

I Want To