Which STIs are Evaluated, Tested and Treated?
Specially trained healthcare providers are available for the evaluation, testing and treatment of the following common STIs:
- genital warts
- non-gonoccocal urethritis (NGU)
- vaginal infections (trichomoniasis, yeast, and bacterial vaginosis)
Testing and treatment services are available for many less common STIs such as:
- lymphogranuloma venereum (LGV)
- molluscum contagiosum
- mucopurulent cervicitis (MPC)
- pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
In addition to clinical exams and evaluations, the STI Specialty Clinics offer on-site lab testing and dispensing of medications, STI & HIV education and partner notification, and treatment services. Hepatitis A and B immunizations are available.