COVID-19 vaccines are widely available throughout the city, including at doctors’ offices, hospitals, pharmacies, community health centers, City-operated clinics, pop-up locations, and other special events. All COVID-19 vaccines are offered at no cost, regardless of ability to pay or immigration status. No government ID or insurance is required.
Chicago COVID-19 Vaccination Finder
- Chicagoans are encouraged to first reach out to their medical home. Hundreds of health care providers are currently offering COVID-19 vaccines, including primary care providers, health clinics, and hospitals.
- If you have insurance but do not have a primary care provider, please check with your insurance company for a list of providers accepting new patients. If you do not have insurance, one option is to enroll with one of Chicago’s many Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs). Download the FQHC flyers in English and Spanish.
- You can also search vaccines.gov, text your ZIP code to 438829, or call 1-800-232-0233 to find locations near you. Vaccines.gov is a free, online service where you can use to search for pharmacies and providers that offer vaccination. Information about where COVID-19 vaccines are available is provided directly by pharmacies and providers, in collaboration with states, and is updated daily.
The following pharmacies are confirmed to offer vaccination to invididuals over the age of 12:
The following pharmacy locations will be provided vaccines for children age 5-11 in the first one-to-two weeks after approval and each has their own registration processes (included below):
- Walgreens: Register online, call your local Walgreens or 1-800-WALGREENS (1-800-925-4733)
- CVS: Register online, call your local CVS or 1-800-679-9691
- Mariano's: Register online
- Walmart: Call 833-886-0023, Option 1
- Chicago Costco Pharmacies: Register online for an appointment or call a pharmacy directly
The City of Chicago has made it easy to get vaccinated and offers COVID-19 vaccinations at various pop-up locations throughout the city and other special events. Check out the City's calendar of events and find your COVID-19 vaccine in your neighborhood today.
Need help locating a vaccination site?
Search vaccines.gov, text your ZIP code to 438829, or call 1-800-232-0233 to find locations near you. You can also contact the City's COVID-19 helpline at 312.746.4835.
*This map includes select locations offering COVID-19 vaccination in Chicago. This map does not provide an exhaustive list of all providers currently offering COVID-19 vaccines. Many providers are not listed on the map because they are providing vaccines only to to their current patients. Check the details associated with each provider prior to calling or showing up at the office or pharmacy.