CDPH Violence Prevention Training
Violence is a Public Health problem…and the public must be engaged to prevent it.
– Marlita White, Director of The Office of Violence Prevention & Behavioral Health
Violence Prevention Training
The Office of Violence Prevention works with our delegate agency partners to provide training and professional development opportunities. For more information, contact the Office of Violence Prevention at our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chicago Department of Public Health's Office of Violence Prevention and Behavioral Health has teamed up with our delegate agencies to provide and deliver training to the community. Please access the links provided for trainings to address violence prevention related issues.
- Chicago Children’s Advocacy Center
- Institute for Non-Violence Chicago
- Taproots, Inc.
- Universal Family Connection
- Youth Advocate Program, Inc.