2023 DOH-CERESI Request for Proposals
The Chicago Department of Housing's Delegate Agency Request for Funding Proposals (RFPs) is open from September 8, 2023 - September 28, 2023, 12pm and the SARFS RFP is open from September 8, 2023 - October 4, 2023, 12pm. Organized by the department's Bureau of Community Engagement, Racial Equity and Strategic Initiatives (CERESI), the three RFPs are for the Housing Counseling Centers (HCC), Small Accessible Repair for Seniors (SARFS), and Technical Assistance -- Citywide (TACIT) programs. DOH invites applications from community-based organizations, non-profits, non-partisan research institutions, or Chicago-based for-profit organizations. Applications must be submitted via eProcurement online.
The programs released in this RFP are as follows:
- Housing Counseling Centers (HCC)
- Small Accessible Repair for Seniors (SARFS)
- Technical Assistance -- Citywide (TACIT)
DOH-CERESI hosted its 2024 Technical Assistance Housing Programs Session (bidder’s conference) on September 14, 2023 at 11:00am CST online via Zoom. Please find a recording of the conference on DOH's YouTube, linked here.
Participation in the Technical Assistance Webinar is not required to apply, but it is highly recommended to attend the information meeting. Respondents are advised to review the instructions carefully, respond to each question, upload all requested documents, and submit their bids before the due date. Applications not submitted by the due date or missing required documents will not be considered.
- September 8, 2023 - RFP released
- September 14, 2023 - Technical Assistance Webinar (Recording can be found here)
- September 27, 2023 - Submit all HCC and TACIT RFP questions by 9/27/23 at noon CST
- September 28, 2023 – HCC and TACIT RFP closes at noon CST
- October 3, 2023 – Submit all SARFS RFP questions by 10/3/23 at noon CST
- October 4, 2023 – SARFS RFP closes at noon CST
- iSupplier Home Page
- City of Chicago eProcurement Solicitations
- iSupplier Training
- iSupplier Help Desk
- 2024 Technical Assistance Housing Programs Session
- DOH Technical Assistance Webinar FAQ
To ensure transparency in the RFP process, all questions, comments, or concerns related to this opportunity must be submitted via email to DOHCommunityPrograms@cityofchicago.org.