At-Home Vaccination Program
This program is currently available for Homebound Individuals.
- This includes seniors aged 65+ who are unable to leave home for medical reasons OR a person with a disability (regardless of age) who requires in-home assistance.
- To be eligible for this program, you must meet one of the following criteria:
- A senior 65+ unable to leave home for medical reasons
- A person with a disability who requires in-home assistance
- Require use of adaptive equipment (like a ventilator, crutches, a walker, a wheelchair, etc.) and/or accessible transportation to leave home
- Leaving home is not an option for you because doing so requires considerable and taxing effort
- Caregivers of homebound individuals are eligible for vaccination during the same appointment (Up to 3 people per household)
The 2023 updated COVID-19 vaccine is available. Flu shots are also available as long as resident registers to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Hours of Operation
This program will be ending on December 18.
Appointments are available through December 17, 2 days a week: Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 am - 6:30 pm.
Call 312.746.4835 to make an appointment or register using the links in the table below.
Appointments are made by Community Area - just click the link below associated with your region to schedule an appointment. Appointments made in the incorrect region, however, will be cancelled and rescheduled.
|Far South||Beverly, Burnside, Calumet Heights, East Side, Hegewisch, Morgan Park, Mount Greenwood, Pullman, Riverdale, Roseland, South Deering, Washington Heights, West Pullman|
|Near South||Auburn Gresham, Avalon Park, Chatham, Douglas, Englewood, Fuller Park, Grand Boulevard, Greater Grand Crossing, Hyde Park, Kenwood, Oakland, South Chicago, South Shore, Washington Park, West Englewood, Woodlawn|
|North/Central||Edgewater, Lake View, Lincoln Park, Lincoln Square, Loop, Near North Side, Near South Side, North Center, Rogers Park, Uptown, West Ridge|
|Northwest||Albany Park, Avondale, Belmont Cragin, Dunning, Edison Park, Forest Glen, Hermosa, Irving Park, Jefferson Park, Logan Square, Montclare, North Park, Norwood Park, Portage Park|
|Southwest||Archer Heights, Armour Square, Ashburn, Bridgeport, Brighton Park, Chicago Lawn, Clearing, Gage Park, Garfield Ridge, McKinley Park, New City, West Elsdon, West Lawn|
|West||Austin, East Garfield Park, Humboldt Park, Lower West Side, Near West Side, North Lawndale, South Lawndale, West Garfield Park, West Town|