Information and Updates
- The Illinois Department of Human Services has launched the 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline. For more information review these factsheets: 988 Factsheet English | Spanish
- Youth Bullying: An Overview and Related Interventions from Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority (ICJIA)
- Firearm Restraining Orders in Illinois from ICJIA
- Crime Victims Compensation: FAQs - additional information on eligibility and qualification requirements for compensation for crime victims.
- Between A Bullet and Its Target
- On the Front Lines: Elevating the Voices of Violence Intervention Workers
- Violence Prevention at the CDC
- Community-engaged research to develop a Chicago violence research agenda and recommendations to support future community engagement
- The US Conference of Mayors: Reducing Gun Violence
View grant and contract opportunities at our Current Bids and Solicitation Opportunities page.
To access and submit the on-line application visit: cityofchicago.org/eprocurement. To complete the application, you will need to establish an e-procurement profile, in advance. See the RFPs for more details about submitting questions, submission requirements and other important deadlines.